The discussion question for this week will be: How do we stay informed?
We will use this to spark interesting conversation but we are free to talk about whatever we wish.
Come talk about philosophy, science, politics, culture and what you believe the problems of the world are.
Feel free to bring your own discussion topics and questions to the group.
- What makes life worth living?
- What is right and wrong?
- How do we best run society?
- What does it mean to make cultural progress?
- What are biggest problems in the world and how do we fix them?
- How do we know what's true?
These are the kinds of questions we love to discuss. If you have any suggestions or requests, please leave a comment!
This is a weekly event held at Molly Malone's Irish Tavern at Central every Monday at 6pm.
See you there!